FiberSport-Premium Vaulting Poles Hybrid/Carbon
$630.00 – $1,000.00
Hybrid-Carbon Design Engineered Signature Vaulting Pole!
by Bruce Caldwell
- Lightweight, Tough Carbon Construction
- Thin Sizing for the Perfect Grip
- They are designed to allow the best pole rollover for vaulters who need time to catch the ride of the recoil of the vaulting poles.
- An engineered pole you can learn to bend easily! Choose a pole rating over your weight by 5 lbs, or you will be through the pole fast.
- Our poles are aligned both to the Pre-Bend and the predicted soft side and designed to bend easily so you can use a stiffer pole than you have ever. Power return to lift your hips over bigger bars!
- Our Poles Are Durable! We use a proprietary Compaction System to eliminate air voids commonly found in the pole-making business in the past. Optional one-year prorated limited warranty. (Vaulting poles can break if abused; care is still required to allow them to last.)
- Premium, Long-lasting, Attractive Brand label that is UV Proof, Chemical Proof, & Tear Resistant. So you can enjoy our brand poles longer, making them more valuable over time!
- All poles fit with the most durable pole tip on the market. The BlueCAM Vaulting Pole Tip. The only pole tip that reduces stress on the vaulter’s back at the plant. https://fibersportpoles.com/vip-blue-cam-pole-tip
Visit https://fibersportpoles.com/ for more information.
NOTE: There is a single shipping fee per order of $250 on vaulting pole and crossbar purchases. This fee applies to each shipment, not the number of items you purchased.
We suggest you contact a stocking Dealer close to you to get the best service and shipping rates!
12’1”, 12’7”, 13’1”, 13’7”, 14’1”, 14’7”, 15’1”, 15’7”, 16’1”, 16’5”, 16'9"
90 LBS, 95 LBS, 100 LBS, 105 LBS, 110 LBS, 115 LBS, 120 LBS, 125 LBS, 130 LBS, 135 LBS, 140 LBS, 145 LBS, 150 LBS, 155 LBS, 160 LBS, 165 LBS, 170 LBS, 175 LBS, 180 LBS, 185 LBS, 190 LBS, 195 LBS, 200 LBS, 205 LBS, 210 LBS